We take the security and privacy of your data very seriously. Below explains how we encrypt, host, and secure you and your client’s data.
We use military grade encryption (SHA2) both in transit and at rest to ensure your data is always secure.
We partner with Microsoft Azure’s to host our software application because they meet the security standards of our Fortune 500 clients.
Dual factor authentication
We offer dual factor authentication login service to ensure only the participants you want have access to your data.
Your data security is our priority.
- Protecting our customers’ information and their users’ privacy is extremely important to us. AMS Collaborator is a cloud-based collaboration software hosted on Armor Complete infrastructure. Armor specializes in high-security hosting.
- All client data is kept strictly confidential, is never shared, and can be fully manager you.
- File content is never shared, and all backups are encrypted and performed solely for the purpose of disaster recovery.
- Content or files deleted by the client are automatically expired from site database and backups during the next backup cycle (every 24 hours.)
- Your content belongs to you. AMS does not share or sell your data to any third party providers.
- Each of our clients is provided an independent instance of the Collaborator software with their own individual database and file storage.
- In accordance with GDPR requirements around security incident notifications, AMS Collaborator will continue to meet its obligations and offer contractual assurances.
- We host with Armor’s hosting environment because they share our concern for your security and data sovereignty.
- Data at rest is encrypted using SHA-2 military grade encryption protocol to ensure your data stays safe.